Need help now?
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Programs & Research
The transition from high school to college is a critical juncture for all students, which is why The Jed Foundation and The American Psychiatric Foundation partnered with TransitionYear.org, which provides information and tools to assist with the smooth, safe and healthy transition of students from high school to college.
The results of an extensive literature review and a comprehensive survey of parents with college-age children were used to develop guides for both parents and students that help with the adjustments to the stresses and challenges of college life, while also providing critical information on identifying, addressing and managing the treatment of emotional problems.
- Campus Teams Resource
- CampusMHAP Webinars
- Emotional Health 101 Video
- Framework for Developing Institutional Protocols for the Acutely Distressed or Suicidal College Student
- Helping Our Student Veterans Succeed
- Jerry Greenspan Student Voice of Mental Health Award
- Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
- Student Mental Health and the Law
- Studying Abroad: Identifying Students at Risk
- Transition Year